- 24 baby green beans, tops trimmed.
- 2 cups micro salad leaves* or wild rocket.
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts.
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- 12 thin prosciutto slices.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil.
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes.
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic.
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Step 1 - Place dressing ingredients in a small bowl, whisk with a fork and set aside.
- Step 2 - Place beans in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Step 3 - Combine beans with leaves, pine nuts and parmesan. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice, then season. Lay out prosciutto slices, put a handful of bean mixture on each, then roll up. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.