- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1 (170g) chorizo sausage, thickly sliced
- 350g pork leg steaks, thickly sliced
- 2 cups Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups SunRice White Long Grain Rice
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1 - Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and capsicum. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and seasoning. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Step 2 - Add chorizo and pork. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add stock, tomato and 1 cup cold water. Bring to the boil. Add rice. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Uncover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until liquid has almost absorbed and rice is tender. Serve with salad leaves.