- 600g pork fillet, sliced
- Seasoned flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoky paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Rice or noodles, to serve
- Step 1 - Dust 600g sliced pork fillet in seasoned flour. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan on high. Saute pork in 2 batches for 4-5 minutes, until well browned. Remove.
- Step 2 - Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in same pan on high. Saute 1 sliced onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves for 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms, red capsicum and paprika. Cook 2-3 minutes until capsicum is tender.
- Step 3 - Add chicken stock and white wine. Bring to the boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes until liquid reduces by half.
- Step 4 - Stir in sour cream and parsley. Cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Step 5 - Return pork to pan and heat through. Season to taste. Serve with noodles or rice.