Pomegranate yoghurt dessert
- 2 cups (500ml) Farmers Union Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon orange flower water, or to taste
- 1 large pomegranate, seeds removed
- Small mint leaves and shortbread biscuits, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine yoghurt, honey and orange flower water in a bowl. Add three-quarters of pomegranate seeds and gently stir to combine. Spoon evenly among four 1/2-cup (125ml) capacity serving glasses. Scatter with reserved pomegranate seeds. Top with a few mint leaves and serve with shortbread biscuits.