Plum & ginger chicken
- 185ml (3/4 cup) plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 (about 1kg) skinless chicken lovely legs
- 1 tablespoon coarsely grated fresh ginger
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the plum and soy sauces in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Step 2 - Arrange the chicken, in a single layer, on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with ginger. Bake on the top shelf of preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Serve immediately.