Pizza scrambled eggs
- 50g light shaved ham, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat grated pizza cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Toasted bread, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine ham, tomato, cheese and oregano in a bowl. Lightly whisk eggs and milk together in a jug.
- Step 2 - Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook egg mixture for 1 minute or until edges just begin to set. Using a wooden spoon, push set egg towards centre of pan, tilting pan to let uncooked egg cover the base. Cook for 1 minute or until creamy curds begin to form. Fold through ham mixture. Serve with toasted bread.