Pineapple & gingernut parfait
- 600ml ctn thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut cream
- 250g pkt Arnott's Ginger Nut biscuits, broken
- 1 (about 1kg) fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 1cm pieces
- Step 1 - Use an electric beater to beat cream and sugar in a bowl until firm peaks form. Add the coconut cream and beat until combined.
- Step 2 - Process the biscuits in a food processor until coarsely crushed. Reserve 2 tablespoons. Divide half the remaining biscuit among eight 310ml (1 1/4-cup) capacity serving glasses. Top with half the coconut cream mixture then half the pineapple. Top with remaining coconut mixture, biscuit and pineapple. Sprinkle with reserved biscuit. Add fresh pineapple leaves to decorate, if desired.