Paprika chicken and chorizo skewers
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine the chicken, lemon juice, oil, paprika, garlic and sugar in a medium bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Step 2 - Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the chorizo slices and cook, turning, for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Step 3 - Add half the chicken to the pan and cook, turning occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until brown all over and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Step 4 - Thread the chicken and chorizo on skewers and place on a platter. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.