Orange coconut sago with lychees and passionfruit
- 1 cup sago, rinsed
- 400g can coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 565g can lychees in syrup, drained
- 4 large passionfruit, halved
- Step 1 - Place sago in a large saucepan with 2 cups cold water. Set aside to soak for 30 minutes.
- Step 2 - Add coconut cream to sago over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 15 minutes or until sago is translucent and tender. Stir in orange rind and 1/2 cup sugar. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, combine lychees, passionfruit and remaining sugar in a bowl. Spoon sago into serving bowls. Top with lychee mixture. Serve.