Moroccan hommus dip
- 2 x 400g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning mix (see note)
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Step 1 - 1 Place chickpeas, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic,Moroccan seasoning and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to an airtight container. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Step 2 - 2 Spoon dip into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with parsley and pepper. Drizzle with remaining oil. Serve.