Mexican-style pasta salad
- 200g dried spiral pasta
- 1 small red onion, quartered lengthways, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, deseeded, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 x 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 x 400g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 x 185g can tuna in spring water, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
- Step 2 - Place the pasta, onion, capsicum, kidney beans, corn, tuna and coriander in a large bowl. Gently toss until combined. Drizzle with lime juice and season with pepper. Gently toss to combine. Divide the salad among serving bowls. Serve at room temperature or chilled with lime wedges.