- 4 flour tortillas
- Olive oil spray
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 120g baby mesclun
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
- 150g Lemnos Full Cream Fetta, crumbled
- Step 1 - Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray 1 tortilla with oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. transfer to a plate. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with the remaining tortillas. Set aside to cool. Break into coarse pieces.
- Step 2 - Reduce heat to medium. add the chicken to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly. Slice the chicken.
- Step 3 - Combine the lime juice and oil in a bowl. Place the tortilla, chicken, mesclun, tomato, onion, avocado and feta in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine. divide the salad among serving plates.