Mandarin and strawberry crumbles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 4 mandarins, peeled, segmented
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed, dried, quartered
- 120g (1 cup) natural muesli
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the water and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and bring to the boil. Add the mandarin and strawberry and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Step 2 - Spoon mandarin mixture among four 125ml (1/2 cup) capacity ramekins or ovenproof dishes. Place dishes on a baking tray.
- Step 3 - Combine the muesli and honey in a bowl. Sprinkle the mandarin mixture with muesli mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until muesli is toasted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.