Lucy and Mollie's very berry dessert
- 600g mixed fresh or frozen berries
- 2 cups natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g packet flaked almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Step 2 - Place berries into a 23cm (base) pie dish. Combine yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla. Spread over berries. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 3 - Remove from oven. Sprinkle with almonds and combined cinnamon and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Bake for a further 10 minutes, or until golden.