Honeyed Macadamia Pears
- 4 firm ripe beurre bosc pears
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30g unsalted roasted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup natural low-fat yoghurt
- Step 1 - Cut pears lengthways into 1cm-thick slices. Heat honey and cinnamon in a large frying pan over low heat. Add pears. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender. Remove to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Step 2 - Stir macadamia nuts into honey mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until syrup has reduced slightly.
- Step 3 - Arrange pear slices on plates. Spoon over honeyed macadamia mixture. Serve with yoghurt.