Honey-baked pumpkin risotto
- 900g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 850ml Campbell's Real Stock Vegetable
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 cup (220g) SunRice Arborio Risotto Rice
- 2/3 cup (160ml) white wine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone, plus extra to serve
- Step 1 - Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Step 2 - Lay pumpkin in an even layer on a large baking tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, then remove and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon of honey, tossing well to coat each piece. Roast for a further 15 minutes until cooked and golden.
- Step 3 - Place stock in a saucepan and keep at a simmer over low heat.
- Step 4 - Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a large heavy-based pan over low heat. Add onion and stir for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add celery and cook for 1 minute, then add ginger and rice and cook for a further minute, stirring to coat grains. Increase heat to medium-low, add wine and cook until absorbed. Add stock a ladleful at a time, allowing each to be absorbed before adding the next. Continue for 15 minutes or until rice is cooked but still firm to the bite. Add lemon juice, pumpkin and parsley. Season, then stir in mascarpone.
- Step 5 - Serve with a dollop of mascarpone, a drizzle of honey and extra parsley.