- 200g leftover roast pumpkin, chopped
- 200g leftover roast potato, chopped
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 30g baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 100g leftover sliced ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Cut 12 x 12cm squares of baking paper and use to line muffin pan.
- Step 2 - Place pumpkin and potato in each muffin hole. Whisk together eggs and mustard. Add spinach and stir to combine. Season. Fill each muffin hole with egg mixture. Press ham into egg and top with parmesan. Bake for 20 mins, until set and golden. Serve warm or cold.