Great Northern barramundi
- 2 (about 180g each, 1.5cm thick) skinless barramundi fillets
- Plain flour, to dust
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Steamed SunRice Brown Medium Grain Rice, to serve
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1 - Cut the fish into thin slices. Place the flour in a medium bowl. Add the fish and toss to coat. Shake off any excess flour.
- Step 2 - Place the sambal oelek, lime juice, water, soy sauce and coriander in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Step 3 - Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add the fish and cook for 1 minute each side or until golden brown. Add the sambal oelek mixture and cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Step 4 - Spoon the steamed rice among serving plates. Top with fish and drizzle with sauce. Serve with baby spinach leaves and lime wedges, if desired.