Garlic and thyme mushrooms
- 400g button mushrooms
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place mushroom, garlic, and thyme in a large baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Toss to combine.
- Step 2 - Bake, stirring halfway through cooking, for 20 to 25 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and browned. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta. Serve.