Eggplant, tomato and parsley salad with mint yoghurt dressing
- 2 (about 300g) eggplants, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Olive oil spray
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
Mint yoghurt dressing
- 70g (1/4 cup) skim milk natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons bought mint sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Step 1 - To make dressing, combine the yoghurt, mint sauce, fresh mint and lemon juice in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2 - Heat a barbecue grill on high. Lightly spray the eggplant with olive oil spray. Season with salt. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until brown and tender. Cut into 2cm strips.
- Step 3 - Place the eggplant, tomato and parsley in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Step 4 - Place the eggplant mixture on a serving plate and drizzle with the dressing. Serve.