Eggplant and Lamb Pizzas
- 8 x 12cm Nevana pizza bases
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 170g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 8 (360g) slices chargrilled eggplant, drained
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 150g lamb backstrap
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup baby rocket
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Step 1:Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread with sauce. Top with artichoke, eggplant and feta. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp (if freezing, see ‘To freeze’ below).
- Step 2:Meanwhile, season lamb with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice. Arrange lamb on pizzas. Top with rocket. Serve with pesto.