Cucumber sandwiches with lemon herb butter
- 50g butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 6 large slices white bread
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, peeled
- Step 1: Combine butter, lemon rind, dill and chives in a small bowl. Season. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter mixture.
- Step 2: Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber into ribbons. Divide between 3 bread slices. Top with remaining slices.
- Step 3: Trim crusts. Cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Serve.