Crepes with strawberries and cream
- 1 quantity Basic crepes (see related recipe)
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1 teaspoon Queen vanilla extract
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved
- strawberries and icing sugar mixture, to serve
- Step 1:Make Basic crepes (see related recipe).
- Step 2:Combine cream, icing sugar mixture and vanilla in a bowl. Spread 1/3 cup cream mixture over 1 crepe. Top with strawberries. Roll up to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling.
- Step 3:Dust crepes with icing sugar. Serve with strawberries.