Cranberry cinnamon poached pears
- 500ml (2 cups) diet cranberry juice
- 1 x 7cm cinnamon stick
- 2 x 5cm-long pieces orange peel, pith removed
- 4 medium beurre bosc pears, peeled
- 1 x 200g tub reduced-fat vanilla fromage frais (Fruche brand), to serve
- Step 1 - Combine cranberry juice, cinnamon and orange peel in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add the pears and cook, covered, turning occasionally, for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2 - Place pears in bowls and drizzle with juice. Serve with the fromage frais.