- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell's Real Stock Chicken
- 190g (1 cup) couscous
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 large (about 280g) ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/5 cup firmly packed coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Moroccan chicken (see related recipe), to serve
- Step 1 - Place the stock in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add the couscous and stir with a fork until combined. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed. Stir with a fork to separate the grains.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens. Add the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and turmeric and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the tomato and chickpeas and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Step 3 - Add onion mixture, coriander and lemon juice to the couscous and toss to combine. Taste and season with pepper. Serve with the Moroccan chicken.