Chinese stir-fried vegetables with tofu
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 200g honey-soy tofu, sliced
- 125g baby corn
- 125g snow peas, trimmed
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, leaves separated
- Step 1 - Whisk together soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil. Season with pepper.
- Step 2 - Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Step 3 - Add tofu, corn, snow peas and mushroom. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are just tender (be careful not to break up tofu). Add sauce mixture and pak choy. Stir-fry for 1 minute to combine. Serve.