- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 600g chicken mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 420g pkt Old El Paso nachos kit
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup (130g) sour cream
- 100g Old El Paso corn chips
- 1 cup (125g) grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup (130g) Old El Paso thick and chunky salsa
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- Extra coriander, to serve
- Step 1 - Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Add the garlic and chicken mince, and cook, breaking up the mince, for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2 - Add the taco seasoning, nachos topping (from the kit) and 1/4 cup (60ml) water. Simmer for 3-4 minutes or until thickens slightly. Stir in the coriander.
- Step 3 - Meanwhile, in a small bowl, use a fork to mash the avocado and guacamole seasoning mix (from the kit) together. Stir in the sour cream.
- Step 4 - Preheat grill to high. Divide the corn chips among four heatproof dishes. Top with the chicken mixture and cheddar. Grill for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Top with the salsa, guacamole, shallots and extra coriander to serve.