- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5kg green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- lemon wedges and tzatziki, to serve
- Step 1 - Combine onion, coriander, parsley, garlic, cumin, paprika and turmeric in a large bowl. Stir in oil. Add prawns. Toss until prawns are well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Step 2 - Preheat a barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Place half the prawns, in a single layer, on barbecue. Spoon over half the marinade. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until prawns turn pink. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining prawns and marinade.
- Step 3 - Serve warm prawns with lemon wedges and tzatziki.