- 8 slices of salami
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices of Jarlsberg cheese
- 8 chat potatoes, cooked, halved
- 1 baby cos
- 1 cup mixed baby salad leaves (mesclun)
- 12 black olives
- Crusty bread rolls, to serve
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Step 1 - For the dressing, place ingredients in a bowl with 2 teaspoons warm water and whisk to combine. Season to taste and set aside.
- Step 2 - Divide the salad ingredients among serving bowls and drizzle with the dressing. Serve with crusty bread rolls.