- 2 eggplants, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 green capsicums, cut into strips
- 2 red capsicums, cut into strips
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup instant polenta (see note)
- 40g butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup herb and garlic salad dressing
- Step 1 - Preheat a chargrill or barbecue plate on medium-high. Spray vegetables with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Chargrill or barbecue vegetables in batches until lightly charred and tender.
- Step 2 - Cook polenta, following packet directions. Remove from heat. Stir in butter, salt and parmesan.
- Step 3 - Spoon polenta onto serving plates. Top with vegetables. Drizzle with dressing.