- 250g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 170g tub 98% fat-free berry yoghurt
- 300g frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 150g packet almond biscotti, chopped
- Step 1 - Using an electric mixer, beat cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in yoghurt and 1/4 cup berries until just combined.
- Step 2 - Divide 2/3 cup remaining berries between four 2 cup-capacity glasses. Sprinkle with half the biscotti. Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each glass. Repeat layers, finishing with berries. Serve.