- 800g diced pork
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 eschalots, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 long green chillies
- 2 long red chillies
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup kecap manis
- Step 1 - Place pork in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Place over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender. Drain. Set aside.
- Step 2 - Heat a large wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry eschalot, garlic, chillies and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Add pork and kecap manis. Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Serve.