Baked fish fillets
- 2 green onions
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 4 thick white fish fillets, (see note)
- 1/4 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- steamed rice or cooked noodles, to serve
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut onions into 5cm lengths. Remove seeds from capsicum. Peel carrot. Finely shred all vegetables and place into a bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Step 2 Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place fish fillets into prepared baking dish. Top each fillet with shredded vegetables. Drizzle with soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Place another sheet of baking paper over fish. Fold all sides of baking paper together to form a parcel. Place dish into oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Serve with rice or noodles.