- 3 (about 750g) ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 395g can condensed milk
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Step 1 - Halve and remove seeds from the avocados. Scoop the flesh into a food processor. Add the lemon juice and process until smooth. Add the condensed milk, coconut milk and vanilla extract, and process until combined.
- Step 2 - Transfer to an airtight container. Cover tightly and freeze, stirring occasionally so it freezes evenly, for 3 hrs or until almost frozen.
- Step 3 - Spoon into a clean food processor and process until smooth. Return to the container and cover. Freeze until firm. Set aside to soften slightly before scooping into bowls. Serve sprinkled with pistachios.