Asparagus with shaved parmesan, aioli and lemon
- 4 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 250ml (1 cup) Neil Perry Fresh aioli mayonnaise
- 100g shaved parmesan
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Step 1 - Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and bring to a gentle simmer. Add half the asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Repeat with the remaining asparagus.
- Step 2 - Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter. Drizzle over half the aioli. Top with the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 - Serve immediately with the lemon wedges and remaining aioli.