Apricot yoghurt brulees
- 1 x 825g can apricot halves in juice
- 260g (1 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- Step 1 - Divide the apricot halves and a little of the juice among four 250ml (1-cup) capacity heatproof serving glasses.
- Step 2 - Combine the yoghurt, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon the yoghurt mixture over apricots in serving glasses.
- Step 3 - Place the sugar in a medium frying pan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and caramelises. Remove from heat. Set aside until bubbles subside. Spoon the toffee over the yoghurt mixture and serve immediately.