- Melted butter, to grease
- 1 x 425g ctn apricot halves in syrup, drained
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 x 200g ctn creme fraiche
- 60ml (1/4 cup) pouring cream
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush four 250ml (1-cup) capacity shallow ovenproof dishes with butter to lightly grease. Place on a baking tray.
- Step 2 - Divide the apricot evenly among the prepared dishes.
- Step 3 - Combine the sugar and flour in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the creme fraiche. Add the cream, egg and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Step 4 - Pour the cream mixture among the dishes. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until just set and golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Serve.