- 1/2 cup diced apricots
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 300ml cream
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau, optional
- 10 pack mini croissants
- Step 1 - Place apricots into a small bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large jug, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, golden syrup and Cointreau.
- Step 2 - Slice croissants. Drain apricots. Layer croissants and apricots into 4 x 1 cup ovenproof dishes. Pour egg mixture evenly over each dish, making sure that apricots are covered. Arrange dishes in a roasting pan and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up the sides of the dishes. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.