Strawberries with passionfruit
- 500g fresh strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pulp from 4 passionfruit
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place strawberries onto tray and sprinkle with sugar. Roast for 20 minutes or until strawberries are tender.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, whip ricotta and vanilla with an electric mixer until mixture is smooth. Stir in half of the passionfruit pulp.
- Step 3 - Spoon hot strawberries and any syrup into serving bowls. Dollop with ricotta mixture and drizzle with remaining passionfruit pulp.