Chilli and lime macadamias
- 400g macadamias
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 limes, rind finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chilli powder
- Step 1 - Preheat oven to 180°C. Place macadamias on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until nearly golden.
- Step 2 - Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, honey, lime rind and chilli powder in a large bowl.
- Step 3 - Add the warm macadamias to the soy sauce mixture and toss until well combined. Return to the lined tray and bake for a further 3 minutes. Set aside on the tray to cool completely.