Part of our quick meal ideas. Very short video on cooking Potatoes with Spinach,tomato and onion. A very easy meal to prepare using just four ingredients we had on hand. This was a quick dish with our dinner.
- Step 1 – A friend made us some beautiful home made tomato passata.
- Step 2 – We took 4 – 5 large potatoes, thickly sliced and cooked them in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 – Then we fried off some onions in a pan adding spinach and cooking them till well combined. We next added the tomato passata.
- Step 4 – Cooked that for a good 2 – 3 minutes till evenly cooked.Seasoned to taste.
- Step 5 – We then added the boiled potatoes on top of the sauce. Covered with lid and cooked for a good 8 – 10 minutes.
- Step 6 – To serve we took the potatoes out and laid them in a serving dish first then topped it all with the remaining sauce and ingredients!
- Step 7 – Spinach is in season now, making this a hearty, healthy and cheap winter meal!
#fredsonesthopshopping #freds #groceryshop #baking #POTATOESCOOKED #SPINACH #TOMATO